Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome

We are fairly new to blogging so bear with us. We are a gourmet sauce manufacturer in San Diego(Duh! I guess our name gave that one away,) and we currently market under four brands: Burning Sensations - Hot Sauces, Salsa Sensations - Salsas(I know a bit obvious,) Grilling Sensations - (you guessed it) Grill Sauces, and Cucina Italia - Sugos Italiano(Pasta Sauces.) Many of our products are available at SoCal Whole Foods stores, and also at www.BGDfoods.com.

Anyway, enough about us for now. I will try to keep our posts food relevant and not necessarily only about our products. I might also share recipes, cooking tips, restaurant reviews, etc. I'll also be open to your suggestions.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot to mention that everything we make is 100% Natural, Gluten Free, and all of our Pasta Sauces contain generous amounts of wine and have "No Added Sugars."

So, I certainly hope that you follow our posts, and please feel free to add your comments and/or questions.

Thanks, God bless, and keep it Saucey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment